Dublin, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE). “Global fresh food market by type (meat, vegetables, fruits, fish and other seafood), by distribution channels (open market, supermarkets/hypermarkets, department stores, online stores and others), by region, competition, forecasts and opportunities, 2017 – 2027″ report added to ResearchAndMarkets.com sentence.
The global fresh food market was valued at US$3077.43 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach a CAGR of 4.23% in the forecast period to reach US$3922.70 billion by 2027.
Growing health consciousness and the prevalence of lifestyle disorders, as well as the growing purchasing power of consumers, are major factors driving demand in the global fresh food market. In addition, the emergence of online sales channels and the entry of major players offering fresh produce to consumers are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities in the global fresh produce market over the forecast period.
Food plays an important role in maintaining human health and provides the human body with all the necessary nutrients. Fresh food is gaining popularity due to the health benefits and growing consumer awareness of the nutritional value of eating fresh food. The high level of Internet penetration and the proliferation of smart devices support the popularity of e-commerce channels. Consumers have increased their food spending and are actively ordering fresh produce through online sales platforms. The ease of convenience and fast home delivery offered by online platforms enables consumers to contribute to the growth of the global fresh food market. However, the short shelf life of fresh produce may hold back market growth during the forecast period.
The global fresh food market is segmented by type, distribution channel, region and competitive landscape. Based on the regional analysis, Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2021 with a market share of 36.04% of the total market share. This segment is expected to maintain its dominant position and grow at an average rate of 5.02% over the next five years. Population growth and changing food preferences of consumers are the main drivers of the fresh produce market in the region. In addition, strong demand from developing countries, including Indonesia, India, South Korea, China and Japan, is expected to impact market demand.
JBS SA, Sysco Corporation, Tyson Foods, Inc., Greenyard NV, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc., Cargill Meat Solutions Corp., Dole Food Company, Inc., Sanderson Farms, Inc., D’Arrigo Bros Co., Itoham Yonekyu Holdings Inc. and others are major players in the global fresh food market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2017-2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022
- Forecast period: 2023-2027
Purpose of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth and market size of Global Fresh Food Market from 2017 to 2021.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Fresh Foods Market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate to 2027.
- Classify and forecast the global fresh food market, which is divided into type, distribution channel, region and competitive landscape.
- Identify drivers and challenges for the global fresh produce market.
- Study competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc. in the global fresh produce market.
- Conduct a pricing analysis on the global fresh produce market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of the leading players operating in the global fresh produce market.
1. Product overview
2. Research methodology
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the global fresh food market
5. Voice of the customer
5.1. Factors influencing the purchase decision
5.2. Brand recognition
5.3. Preferred Distribution Channel
6. Prospects for the global fresh food market
6.1. Market size and forecast
6.1.1. By cost
6.2. Market share and forecast
6.2.1. By type (meat, vegetables, fruits, fish and other seafood)
6.2.2. By distribution channel (open market, supermarkets/hypermarkets, department store, internet and others (grocery stores, Nezalezhnosti store, etc.))
6.2.3. By region
6.2.4. By company (2021)
6.3. Market map (by type, by region)
7. Overview of the fresh food market in the Asia-Pacific region
8. Overview of the European market for fresh produce
9. Prospects for the fresh produce market in North America
10. Overview of the fresh food market in South America
11. Overview of the fresh food market in the Middle East and Africa
12. Market dynamics
13. Market trends and development
14. Economic profile of India
15. Competitive environment
15.1. JBS SA
15.2. Cisco Corporation
15.3. Tyson Foods, Inc.
15.4. Greenyard N.V.
15.5. Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc.
15.6. Cargill Meat Solutions Corp.
15.7. Dole Food Company, Inc.
15.8. Sanderson Farms, Inc.
15.9. D’Arrigo Brothers Co.
15.10. Itoham Yonekyu Holdings Inc. and etc.
16. Policy recommendations
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ieb7ul