Built in 1994 in colonial style. Jeffrey L. Henry, Inc.this home, spread over half an acre, has since been completely renovated by its owners with a long list of desired features.
The entire house has new paint including trim and doors, new fixtures and ceiling fans, stairs updated and front door and side lights replaced.
With the exception of the kitchen area, the entire first floor has immaculate parquet that extends to the steps and the entire second floor hallway.
With 4,000 square feet, the house has plenty of space. The ground floor begins with a large front office room located behind the foyer, opposite the entrance to the formal dining room, which is paneled and upscale semi-circular windows (similar to an office room) letting in plenty of natural light.
The open kitchen-diner has been updated with new floors, granite countertops, tile backsplash, moldings and stainless steel appliances.
Off the kitchen, a newly added hallway opens onto the garage and a three-season room, which itself opens onto a private patio overlooking the backyard.
From the kitchen flows a family room with a fireplace that opens into a solarium overlooking the backyard.
On the second floor, the master suite offers a large living room with a loft door and another upscale semi-circular window, a large walk-in closet with a window and an updated main bathroom.
The master bathroom features a custom tiled frameless glass shower, dual shower heads, double sinks, quartz countertops, custom flooring and a tiled tub.
On the second floor there is a comfortable large laundry room with a sink and storage cabinets, two more bedrooms, all with walk-in closets and updated bathrooms, and downstairs at the end of the hallway is a large fourth bedroom built on top of a triple carriage. garage.
This oversized bedroom features skylights, a walk-in closet and an updated full bath built into a large dormer window at the front of the home.
The house is located in the Brittany area of Manchester, York, minutes from Highways 30 and 83 and one mile from the 107-acre Cusler Park with its ball fields, playgrounds and walking paths, and one mile from the Out Door Country Club and its amenities, including a golf course and pool.
Address: 1340 Brittany Drive. the home is listed by agent Cindy Hochhalter of Coldwell Banker Realty at $599,900.
- $1.5M Farm in Cumberland County with Spacious Kitchen and Owner’s Apartment: Cool Spaces
- Cumberland County Limestone Home Originally Built by Department Store Owner for $795K: Cool Spaces
- Custom built home in rural central Pennsylvania with underground pool and $1.25 million owner’s suite: Cool Spaces
- $1.5 million Cumberland County home with 12-car garage, indoor pool and entertainment wing: Cool Spaces
- $1.4M 5-Bed Cumberland County Fashion Home with Courtyard Entrance: Cool Spaces
- $1.08 Million Mountain View Craftsman House in Cumberland County: Cool Spaces
- 18-Room Dauphine County ‘Beaver Manor’, $649K ‘Vintage’ Craftsmanship on 3 Acres: Cool Spaces
- Unique home with vintage details, modern updates in suburban Harrisburg: Cool Spaces
- $662,000 house in Cumberland County next to a brewery: Cool Spaces
- $235,000 Cumberland County Frame Home with Panoramic Views and Creek Life: Cool Spaces
- $973k Dauphin County home with attic, open kitchen and owner’s room: Cool Spaces
- One of a kind home on 3 acres in Hershey for $1.6 million: Cool Spaces